Builder Application

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Flipp, May 2, 2017.

1. Flipp

Leader
    Staff Member
    Expand Collapse

In ur mum
    Hello Young Builders,
    Okay, so your here for builder applications. I have Gotten a PM by Joe Schmoe (Not real name) going along the lines of this,
    "Hey can I be Builder?! PLS?! Just want to help the server! I can add eggwars! (;" Yes that is a real PM I got, so I'm going to explain how you can apply. It's starts with you PMing me in Discord a paragraph or two, with proper grammar. Please do not use emoticons or acronyms (this also includes phrases such as "PLS?!"). A quick tip is try to keep paragraphs at least 250 characters long, unless it's for purposes such as quoting. I will not take your application seriously without these qualities. Once your application is accepted, you will be tested on your skill. You will have to build me something on our development server, let me repeat DEV SERVER! You will be graded on quality and detail. You will have a unlimited timeframe to build whatever I ask of you. Guess what, if you give me a picture of some one else build on Discord you won't automatically become Builder, WOAH WE KNOW HOW TO FIGURE OUT IF YOU'RE A FAKE! I digress, after that you will become a Builder, at that point you'll have to deal with me. This will probably be a dead end job.

Yours Truly,
    Jack

GareBear_Fam! likes this.
  2. GareBear_Fam!

Pyth3rEx
    Expand Collapse